Sunday, May 17, 2009

here to see


REOPEN BLOG !

ii wanted go to study after ii finished my blog ..
pity =[


yst nitez around 9++pm , bro gathering with his secondary school's friend at kepong pappa rich ..
of cause dear bealle n me followed him go to there for yamcha ~~
afterward kfc and jozen also came and meet us .
then chit-chat there , n recorded a funny video *ngek ngek


when 10.30pm , 4 of us go to jusco directly and went for a movie ' COMING SOON ' with another gang of my bro's frens *busy man!( ii mean my bro )
woww~
watching a terror movie in midnitez extra has the atmosphere ! ;)



a lots of things happened in cinema?
hehes~
don't think much ..


dear bealle was so scare and she just listened to her mp3 ..
and keep to said ' you want like this ' ?
LOLS ..
is 4 Mulia 's 口头禅
ii enjoyed it !


exam , you make me crazy !
looking forward for holiday !


is about time to study .
Ooyea ..
ii'll update my blog after exam
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment