Friday, March 27, 2009

pictures here

hehes~
ii took a lots pictures recently ..
at 1st ..
ii want to show my ..... tooth?
haha~

Free Image Hosting at href=
* before n after.. ii knw it is ugly laa T^T
1st time show my tooth o.0


next ...
pictures of dance !

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

aft make up ..
OML ~~!

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

wif teacher ^^

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

my lovely gals !
mwahss~


more pictures just visit my fs yaa ..
http://profiles.friendster.com/cryxalyne

** picture symbolizes thousands of words =)



then....
wat ii want to say is SORRY !
im felt so sorry to scout ...
sorry sorry !
all the best to u all !!
^^

heyy ppl ...
ii pass all in my exam err !! (phy , chem , add math , account , ...........)
n ii got 4A ...
hahaha ...
lols~

actually nothing so hapii right?
just a monthly test ....
haha ...
=)



tats all ~~




-_-_-_-_-_BYE_-_-_-_-_






2 comments:

  1. woow~

    dun say like dis `

    should happy ahh` =]

    eu gt 4As `

    me gt 3 subject pass only O___O

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm laa..
    jz a monthly test ^^
    gambateh at the next exam aa =)

    ReplyDelete